Monday, September 28, 2009

My Fair Lady


Hi, everyone! This is Keiko from EDC1.

How was the first day of new semester?

I took four classes today so I was tired a little!

This time, I will write a book review.画像を追加

I have read a book called My Fair Lady.

The musical of this story was first seen in 1958 and the film was made in 1964 and they are very famous and popular even today so you might know this story.


This is the story of a poor young flower seller, Eliza Doolittle, and a professor Higgins who is interested in language and accents.

The young flower seller had an interesting London accent.

The professor Higgins decides to teach Eliza to speak better English.

He wants to change her from street girl to lady.

Through teaching Eliza, professor Higgins learn something important from her.

This story sometimes make you laugh and you can learn right English accent.

If you have not read this yet, I recommend you to read this!

No comments: