Saturday, September 26, 2009

my trip in summer vacation


Hello. This is moe, again^^
This summer vacation, I took a trio to many place in Japan.
For example, I went to Nagoya, Kyoto, Hiroshima, Osaka, Kobe, and Fukuoka.
Of course, I went to back my home town, Kagawa!!

I met my old friends, and I could know each of place's sightseeing and famous foods.
I realized that I have live in Japan all my life, but I didn't know about Japan.
I have never been to many place in Japan, especially I have never been to east side of Japan.

I have many foreign countries friends, so sometime they ask me about knowledge of Japanese.
I should tell about Japanese for my friends, but I cannot tell about yet.
If you have foreign countries friends, you should travel in Japan, so you will get interesting knowledge.

In university's days, I challenge to travel for many place!!
I like traveling!!
I'm going to go to France for study french in next spring vacation.
So, I should study English and French hard!!


I'm looking forward to meet everyone in university soon!!
Thank you for reading.

3 comments:

yuka said...

Hi, moe
How wanderful trip!

Your experience helps your life★

yuka

Shunsuke said...

Hello, this is Shunsuke from EDC1.
I hope you really enjoyed your trip to west side of Japan.
I want to hear youor knowledge about many interesting points of Japan.

See you later.

asae said...

Hi moe.
I like your picture:)

And you had great trip!
You must enjoy your summer vacation so much.
I wanna try long trip.