Sunday, September 27, 2009

Book Review


Hi. This is Eri from EDC1.

Last Wednesday, I saw a famous japanese actor Kenichi Matsuyama at Hamamatsu station. Do you know him?
My younger sister likes him very much.
He came to TOHO Cinemas at ZAZA city to advertise his new cinema, but my sister couldn't get the ticket.
However, we could saw him! We were very lucky.

By the way, I want to write about a book, "Love Actually".
There are many characters in this book, so it was very hard for me to read.
I am weak in remembering names of characters.

The story of this book is set in London, and Christmas season.
The characters are the prime minister, a novelist, a former rock star and so on...
"Love, actually, is all around us." I like this sentence.
There is the film "Love Actually", and many famous British actors performed in the film.
I have never seen it, so I want to see it around Christmas season.


Today is the last day of summer vacation. I'm very very sad.
However, I'm looking forward to seeing friends.
See you soon. Thank you for reading.

No comments: