Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Wedding ceremony

Hi! This is Sayaka from EDC1.
How is your summer vacation? It will not be long before the vacation ends. I'm sad.


On September 19th, I attended the cousin's wedding ceremony.
The bridegroom is my cousin. He looked so happy and nervous.




The wedding ceremony was so nice!
My cousin and his wife looked so happy, and entertainments of their friends were interesting.
Dishes were very delicious.
A letter from the bride was moving, and words of thanks from the bridegroom was also moving.
He was moved and wept.
Many guests were attracted by him and wept.



I was happy to attend the wedding ceremony. I had a good time.


Enjoy the rest of your vacation! Bye.


3 comments:

yumi said...

Hi, Sayaka!

I have never been to wedding ceremony, therefore I envy you!
Bride is very beautiful and some day I want to wear wedding dress.

eri said...

Hi! This is Eri.

You wear a very elegant dress and your hairstyle is gorgeous in the picture.

When you hold a wedding ceremony in the future, please invite me!
Then, I'll sing a special song for you!!
Bye.

sayakai said...

Thank you for your comments.

>yumi
Wedding ceremony was very good!
Please look some pictures which I took next meeting.
I want to wear wedding dress too!

>eri
If I can hold a wedding ceremony, I would invite you!
Please sing a song for me!

Bye.