Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Training camp in Yamanaka lake 2




In the third day, we went to Fujikyu highland!!!!

It was second time to go there for me and It was after an interval of eight or nine years!

There are many scream machines and they are famous in Japan.

First, we tried to ride "Fujiyama" which is really famous for the hight of the place we fall.

It was first time to ride it and I got really tense before I rode.

After we wait for one hour and half, we finally could ride it..... !

Actually It was really fun and I loved it so much!!

I wish I rode it again!!

After that, we tried to ride "Eejanaika" which is also a scream machine.

There was so long line to wait for riding and We waited this for about two hours and half!!!!
During the waiting we played card game so we didn't get bored. ^^

And, this ride was really really crazy!!

I could not open my eyes in a hole time while I ride it!

If you like a scream machine, I recommend to ride this!

Anyway, I really enjoyed Fujikyu-highland, and I want to come there again!!

1 comment:

akane said...

Hi,Keiko.
Fujikyu-highland sounds fun.
I have been there once. But, I could't ride Fujiyama because it looks so high and terrible!
Anyway, I'm looking forward to talking with you about summer vacation!