Saturday, September 26, 2009

Disneyland's halloween!!




I went to Tokyo Disneyland with my friends.
Now halloween's events are held at tokyo disneyland and sea. Disneyland's halloween is very very cute!! Parades change halloween version. And There are many mickey, minnie and pooh's pumpkin.

We went to disneyland before a day of silver week. So it was not so crowded and we enjoyed disneyland. And the day is my friend's birthday! So we get a birthday 's seal and put it to her. So she was said to many people "Happy birthday!!". And we gave a halloween' mickey stuffed toy. She looked so happy and said " today is very happy day!" , so we were very happy.

I want to disneysea's halloween next!!

4 comments:

Natsuki said...

Hi, Yukino.
I think you had a very goot time with your friends.
I love Disneyland, but I have never visited there in Halloween. I want to visit there in Halloween.

miharu said...

Hello Yukino.
you would enjoyed this time.
I went to Disneyland in halloween season about 3 years ago in school trip. so i could image how you enjoyed.
i want to go again too:D

shizuka said...

Hi, Yukino.
We can enjoy attraction and American culture in Disneyland, so you had a very good time, isn't it?
The last time I visited Disney land was 10 years ago, so I want to visit it again.

tomomi watase said...

hi!
OH..I envy you!! I wanted to go Dysneyland!
Like Natsuki, I have never visited there in Halloween season so itwas nice to see your post!!nakanomachi