Sunday, September 6, 2009

Shimada Rose Garden


Hi, everyone, this is Kasumi from EDC3.

Today I visited to a rose garden in Shimada city with my family.
The season that roses are most beautiful in has already passed though a lots of roses are still blooming now. These are white, red, pink, purple, yellow, and you can see whole roses from the front of this garden.
When I tried to take lots of pictures of roses, I could smell sweet fragrance around me. This is first time to feel so cool to smell roses, you can find yourself feeling comfortable and relax.
Here is not so far from Shizuoka city, even Mt. Fuji Shizuoka Airport, too.


Here, rose garden is opened for not only sightseeing, but also wedding, drinking beer, and any events. I recommend spring season, for all these stuffs.


Let's check out the website!! http://www.baranooka.jp/

See you soon:-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, this is Yumika.Hi, Kasumi. how are you doing?
Im working at HICE now.
its really nice and im learning a lot of things everyday. your rose photos are really beautiful. i hope you had great day.

Natsuki said...

Hi, Kasumi!!
This is Natsuki.
Did you enjoy your vacation with your family?
The rose garden is sometimes used for film, so very famous place. I want to visit there once.

See you in two weeks on a trip!!