Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fukuoka 1



Hello,every one^^
I 'm Moe from EDC1 student.

I went to Fukuoka city.
I stayed a week at my friend home.

My friends and I motored off to the Fukuoka city.
I went to many famous place in Fukuoka.

What beautiful seeing!
I might be in Hawaii^^
This picture is Fukuoka's sea.





For, Lunch time, We ate Rokomoko (Rokomoko is a famous hawaiian food.)





This picture is Futamigura.

This is Tower of Futuoka.


After driving, we went to eat a chinese noodles Fukuoka version.
Fukuoka Ramen tastes Ton-kotsu (porkbone?) soup.
It was very good taste!!


I recommend place for trip!!

2 comments:

kasumi said...

Hi. Moe! This is Kasumi from edc1.
I can see you enjoyed staying in Fukuoka!
The beach in your picture looks like Hawaii!!
I want to listen your memories in there.

See you!

kiwa said...

Hello!!!
This is kiwa from EDC1.
The pictures of fukuoka are so beautiful.
Next vacation, I want to go to kyusyu with you!!!

See you tomorrow!!!