Sunday, September 27, 2009

Book Review


Hello, I'm Moe from EDC1 student.
I'm sorry I sent book review later.


I read a paperback.
The title of the book is "The Full Monty" .

The hero of a this story is 6 men who is looks depressed. They began to strip show to make money.
They has many problem; family problem, conjugal problem, unemployment, homosexuality, gender, and ethnic group. This book wrote about modern problem, so it is common problem today.
However, this books hero has positive thinking every time.

This book is level 4, but I enjoyed reading so this is a comedy.






The title of the book is "British Life" .

This book write about many UK information; the royal family, face of business, the British and sport, and the British Holiday, and so on.

I had interested in The British and Food page because I like cooking. This page has how to make a Scones. Scones are a popular and traditional part of British afternoon tea.

This book has many color pages and pictures.
If you go to UK, I recommend reading this book.

1 comment:

asae said...

Hi, Moe!
This is Asae.

I'm interested in your second book review, which is about U.K.
I love U.K., and it's culture.
This book should be good material for me.
I'll read, thank you.