Thursday, September 24, 2009

Cooking Potato

Hi! This is Sachiko from EDC1.
Next semester is coming soon...
Did you enjoy your summer vacation?
I feel you had a nice time on summer vacation from your blog.

By the way,
I went to my grandmother's house (in Kanagawa Prefecture) with my family in August.
Then she gave us many potatoes! I like potato very much! So I was very happy! My mother made very delicious dish with them.




Also, I try to cook them on my own. I made "nikujyaga" for the first time! It was delicious. But, I could not make it as well as my mother...




In addition, I made another dish! It may be unknown, but if you ate it, you must be surprised! It is made from potato and strach. But it is like "rice cake". I ate it with soy sauce and cheeze.

I'm not good at cooking... But, I want to work hard to cook!

I'm looking forward to seeing you next week!

Thank you.

2 comments:

shiori said...

Hi,Sachiko.
This is Shiori from EDC1.
How was your Summer?
I saw your pictures of the dish.
I think they are very delicious!!!
I didn't know that you are a good cook.

See you on SUAC.

miho said...

Hi, Sachiko.
I'm Miho from EDC1.

These dishes look like delicious.
I don't cooking rately.
Please teach me how to cook.