Tuesday, September 22, 2009

KARUIZAWA part2

Hello,everyone. This is Natsumi from EDC 3. I have been in Karuizawa for one month for part time job and now came back to Hamamatsu. I had really good time in Karuizawa.

I alrady wrote about Karuizawa life before. However, there are no pictures and detail information. (because I could not use the computer freely and it was too old.) So I add more information and answer the comments. Tomomi and Mr.Pals, Thanks for your comments.

The pensions where I satyed were surounded by cabbage field. I have never seen so big and beautiful cabbage field before. The place was famous for cabbage. Please look for "Tsumagoi cabbage" in super market. They were sooooo sweet and delicious:) I ate cabbage everyday.

I had three days holidays in Karuizawa. I went to "Kyuu Karuizawa" where was the most
popular and famous spot in Karuizawa. There were a lot of cute design houses and bulidings. My favorite is one gallery.

I have almost sleep in noon free time because the job in the morning was really hard.
In nigth free time, I watched movies, read commic book and made sweets with friends. One day, we made
macarons.

Mr.Pals, I can not show you exact the place with Google map. I tryed, but I did not know how to use the use it. sorry.


No comments: