Saturday, September 19, 2009

Enjoy home town



Hello, I'm Moe from EDC1 student.
I had been to my home town in Kagawa for a week.

I met many my friends.
Last day, I met four friends. We were in the same school for 15 years(nursery school to high school.)
We met for a long time.


We went to Karaoke box, and talked about many things.
For example, we talked about university's life and work.
One of my friend, she have work at a nursery school.
I asked them about problem and my future. We talked that we are difficult to find a job.






However, I gave energy for my friend !!
I will enjoy the rest of summer.

1 comment:

yumi said...

Hi,Moe.

It seems that you are very enjoyed!
If we see our friends after a long separation, there are a lot of talk theme. I think you felt time passed so fast.