Wednesday, September 9, 2009

London


Hi, everyone. This is Natsuki from EDC3.

I went to London last weekend. It took about 6 hours from Trinity College by car, so I was little tired.
London has many famous places. For example, the Tower of bridge, London bridge, Big Ben, British Museum, National Gallery and Buckingham Palace.
The Buckingham Palace was really beautiful and many Japanese people visited there.

I visited many famous place for 3 days, so I was really tired. However, I had very good time in London. I wanted to stay there more days.

2 comments:

hitomii said...

Hi, Nakki! I watched you on the TV show on Monday :D You were interviewed about what you're doing in Wales. You and other students looked really good;)
I wanna visit to London! I'm jealous!!!!

kasumi said...

Cool! WOW...you were in TV show? I didn't know that! Tell me when you come back to Japan.
London is one of the favorite places that I want to stay at.
Years ago, I saw a marching band performance named "The Cavaliers" which is a famous marching band in UK. If you have time, take a look at:http://www.cavaliers.org/

Enjoy the other days:)