Thursday, September 17, 2009

Osaka

Hello, everyone. I'm Miho from EDC1.
Do you enjoy your summer vacation?
I can't believe that summer vacation will finish soon.



On September 14, I went to Universal Studio Japan with my friend.
In spite of weekday of September, there were many people there.I ride on many attractions. My favorite attraction is Jurassic Park the ride.



It is very fun and fresh. There are much water attractions in USJ. So it is good place in summer.
Also I took a lot of picture. I enjoyed USJ. I want to go there again.




Next day, I went to "Dotonbori".
I ate a lot of delicious food. For example "Takoyaki" and "Okonomiyaki" and " Kushiyaki" and so on. These are special product in Osaka. Also I enjoyed shopping too.

This was my first trip to Osaka. I want to there again.
Thank you.



No comments: