Friday, September 25, 2009

Book Review


Hello, everyone!
I'm Yumi from EDC1.

I have finished reading the book.
The title is "WOMEN IN BUSINESS"
This book write history of five women.
Five women's stories are concerned with business.
Five women are Coco Chanel, Hanae Mori, Anita Roddick, Oprah Winfrey and Madonna.
They are very famous people, and perhaps you know some women.
This book write how to succeed in business.
I knew the top of business is not only men but also women.
Women have chance of the top of business.
I think important points are view point, a fresh idea and action.
I felt possibility of women when I read the book.

Thank you for your reading.

1 comment:

yuka said...

Hi Yumi,
How do you do your summer vacation?

I read the same book!
Thank you for your nice book review.

Get a chance for your good life★

yuka