Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Seminar trip!

Hi! How you guys doing?
I can't imagine that this month is September!
Time goes so fast... I want more vacation!

Anyway, on 3rd and 4th, I went to Aichi prefecture!
Do you guys go seminar trip? I went to there with seminar teacher and students.
We went to Inuyama city to see downtown and Inuyama castle on first day.
And second day, we went to Meiji mura. It's also in Inuyama.

This is my first time to go to Inuyama city, so I looking forward to see many things.

First, I saw many historical architectures in downtown.
I excited about that so I took many picures!
However, almost all of my pictures got camera shake so I could put only one picute...
I'm sorry for I can't tell how nice place is!

On the way to go Inuyama castle, we found cat!
That cat is temple's pet and that cat is very friendly!
I took cat's pictures too!

And also, we found historical festival museum.
Have you seen Inuyama mikoshi?
It's very big and tall!
Maybe you have seen on TV commercial. Ichiro joined Inuyama festival.

And finally, we reached Inuyama castle.
We went up to castle tower to using stairs, but castles stairs have much bump so It's hard for me to climb.
However, landscape is very good!
I could see river, houses and downtown streets!









Next day, we went to Meiji mura.
This is the place where many architecture in.
I saw elementary school, hotel, prison and church in Meiji era.
I love church!
Inside of church was very beautiful!
There were many stained glass!

It was very interesting trip to me!
I want to go somewhere with my seminar teacher and students!

2 comments:

kasumi said...

Hi, Rika.
How have you been?
It looks you have fun with your seminar friends.
Actually, I visit to Yokohama with my seminar professor, Ms. Sugiura and the students next Monday.
I know of the Inuyama castle because it appears in Japanese history textbooks, though Ive never been there. Someday, I wanna see all of the histrical castles in Japan.
Take care and see you soon!!

hitomii said...

Hi, Rika. Your article shows me really good pictures of Inuyama City. Same as Kasumi, I'll go seminar trip:) Some of EDC students belong to Sugiura seminar. haha
I can't wait for the tripXD