Saturday, September 19, 2009

Nagashima Outlet Mall


Hi, this is Natsumi again:(
The next topic is shopping in Outlet mall.

Last Friday, I went to Nagashima Outlet Mall with my father.
It took about half an hour to get there.
In August, when my mother and I went to Getemba Outlet Mall, we could not afford to buy anything, but Nagashima Outlet Mall was different.
I got many clothes, cute sundry goods and cool shoes!!
The shoes is my favorite item now :D

And after the shopping, of course I was really exhausted but I had to go to part time job.
However, I had a really really nice day;);)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello,
I am deciding on whether to go to Fukuoka or Osaka / Kobe this December. Outlet Malls is a Main Priority for my Wife and me. Wondering if this mall is near the city center? As we do not speak Japanese, some information on getting there would be helpful, and also, what do they have at this mall? Any Burberry? Gap? Levis? ABC Shoes? can you provide us some names of the shops for consideration?
Thank You & God Bless.
Calvin