Sunday, September 27, 2009

The last day


Hello, this is Hitomi from EDC3. I'm very very very nervous coz it is the LAST day of summer vacation. Now, I feel like a pupil on August 31st.

I did lots of things in this vacation. I joined a internship, went to many places, went shopping, and turned 21 years. From fall, most of juniors have to do job-hunting. I think this year's winter and spring break won't be holidays. It was good that I had a really good summer vacation:D



I went to Yokohama as a seminar trip. Some of you know it by Kasumi's article. It was a nice trip! We enjoyed Chinese food as lunch. Kasumi chose the restaurant and booked. thx <3
Now, I must do study:P I hope you also had good holidays. ttyl!

1 comment:

miharu said...

Hello Hitomi! this is Miharu.
I could catch you had a really good summer vacation in this post:)
tomorrow is school...
I will look forward to meet you in EDC class again:)