Sunday, September 27, 2009


Hi!! This is Mao. How are you?
Today is last day of summer vacation. Did you enjoy your summer vacation?

This month, I went to driving school.
At last, I could get car license!! It was difficult for me to get it. I am not good at driving. When I drove on the street for the first time, a driving instructor said, ‘Please do not kill me!! I do not want to go hospital. I want to go home safely.’ Probably, my drive was very dangerous.
I spend much time to take temporary driver’s license. When I took driving test, two of instructors said me again and again ‘Are you OK? Have you finished test?’ Their faces was worry and uneasy. When I took final graduation exam, their faces was same. I was so happy shed tears of joy to pass the test.

Through the driving school, I understood it is important safety drive.