Sunday, September 27, 2009

book review




Hello, everyone. I'm Miho from EDC1.

I can't believe that today is last day of summer vacation.
But I could enjoy this summer vacation.


Today I went shopping with my friend. I bought some clothes and a black hat.


By the way, I read "The House of Stairs" in September. This book is revel 4.
This book's writer is Barbara Vine and it is a pen name of Ruth rendell.
She was born in 1930 in London.

Main character are Bell Sanger and Elizabeth. One day Elizabeth sees Bell by accident. She remembers the past events. and Bell is a mystery and strange woman. She lived in house which was called the house of stairs once with Elizabeth and other people. and one of them was murdered.
As read this book, we can know that what really happened.

This story is difficult for me. So I can't understand the story in detail.

Sorry.

Thank you for reading.

No comments: