Thursday, September 24, 2009

book review"Seven"

Hi, everyone. This is Akane from EDC1. I write second book review.

I read “Seven”. First, Seven came to the cinema in 1995. Morgan Freeman plays Detective Somerset, and Brad Pitt plays Detective Mills. After that, the story of Seven was written from the movie by Anthony Bruno.
“Seven” is a suspense story, and two detectives hunt a serial killer. Somerset is a middle-aged detective. He was going to retire homicide detective because he wanted to leave much violence and crime. Mills is young and enthusiastic detective. Somerset and Mills met for the first time when the first murder was found.
“Seven” is a key point in this story because serial murder starts before seven days when Somerset retires. In addition, the seven deadly sins are key words of serial murder. Some of seven deadly sins were written at the scenes of the crime by a criminal.
The last of story was very shocking for me. Also, I thought this story has many horrible scenes. However, I wanted to know a continuance of story, so I could finish reading this book early.
Cinema of Seven might be more horrible than novel of it, but I’m interested in watching this movie.
Thank you for reading

No comments: