Saturday, September 26, 2009

Traveling Yokohama

Hi, this is Kasumi from EDC3.

How're going today?
I had a opportunity to visit to Yokohama last week. It was so crowded that I could hardly go forward in China town because of "Silver week."
I went there with seminar students and the professor Sugiura.
We went around here, and found a restaurant that we had lunch at. I didn't realize the restaurant was so famous until I saw a long line people made.
Fortunately, we made a reservation for lunch, we didn't have to be in the long line. It was really delicious, what's more, reasonable! Try it!

http://r.gnavi.co.jp/a054000/

After the lunch, I went to the landmark tower. The scenery was really cool!



This was first time to visit to Yokohama, and the first trip I had with seminar members. I couldn't expect how this trip went well, although it was fun and unforgettable experience for me.
Thank you;)
Have a nice afternoon!

3 comments:

miharu said...

Hello Kasumi. This is Miharu.
I could image you really enjoyed your trip.
I've never been to Yokohama so I want to go including china town.

I hope you will enjoy the rest of your summer vacation:)

hitomii said...

Hi, Kasumi. It was a really nice trip, wasn't it? Thank you for having booked a good restaurant<3 I wanna go seminar trip again!

See you tmrrw.

kiwa said...

Hello!
Nice to meet you. This is Kiwa from EDC1.
I planed to go to Yokohama with my friend, but I could not go there.

You looks enjoying your trip to Yokohama.
If I go to Yokohama in next vacation, I will go to shop that you went to.