Tuesday, September 1, 2009

BARBECUE!!

Hi, this is Rika from EDC3!
On August 23, I went to Tenryu river for barbecue!
Of corse, I didn't go there alone.
My boyfriend asked me to go Tenryu river with his friends.
This is the first time to see his friends so I got little nervous.

However, they are really kind to me so they and I are already friends now!
I really enjoyed barbecue, too.
I ate meats a lot, and vegetable a little! Very delicious!
One of my friend is cook so he made very delicious yakisoba!

Also this is the month 2 friends born so we prepared some surprise.
We celebrate their birthday and give cake!
they were very surprised, but very pleased.
We ate cake together and we get full.
However, we had to eat many meats and sea foods still!
We finally take out some meats.

I didn't take pictures, but I can tell barbecue was very fun!!

No comments: