Saturday, September 26, 2009

a cappella stage

Hello everyone. I’m Miharu from EDC3.
Today I went to Shimizu to sing a cappella. There is a cappella concert named “Yokochou-live”. Many a cappella groups showed powerful stage. It is very interesting and this stage gave very good experience to me. Also there is professional group. I could get good influence in this stage. My group is mixed chorus. In this group, there are my senior and Shizuoka campus’s a cappella people. We could only 5 min but we could really enjoy and people enjoyed our stage so I was so happy about that. Today was really hot day so it was hard to sing there. However I could forget these things because this stage was really fun. My friends and senior came to see the stage so I could sing without nervous. I could communicate with these people. I spend really good time today.

No comments: