Saturday, September 26, 2009

a driver's license

Hello, this is Eri from EDC1.

In this summer vacation, I could get a driver's license.
I went to a driving school from August 20 to September 7.
It was a short-term course.

Before going there, I really didn't want to drive a car because I was afraid of a traffic accident.
However, I could pass the examination.
I sometimes practice driving with my father now.

Someday, I want to get my own car and drive with my friend listening to my favorite songs!

Thank you for reading.

4 comments:

kasumi said...

Hi. This is Kasumi from edc1.
For beginners, Driving is so hard!
However if you can drive, you can go anywhere by car!
I want to take your car someday!

See you.

Shunsuke said...

Hello, this is Shunsuke from edc1.
Congratulations on your new driver’s license.
I feel something strange about you because I never imagined that you drive a car. However, the picture of your driving is great.
Please give me a ride your own car, and let’s go somewhere amusing in the future.

moe said...

Hello,Eri^^/

This is Moe from EDC1.
Congratulations on your new driver’s license!!

I want to drive with you!!
However, I don't have driver license.

See you soon!!

kiwa said...

Hello Eri!!!
This is Kiwa from EDC1.

I want to get my car too.
My dream is drive by my big car!!!

If you get your own car, plase take me anywhere.

See you!