Friday, September 25, 2009

camp of ultimate circle

Hello, everyone!
I'm Yumi from EDC1.

Last week, I had a camp for practice ultimate at Ryuyo campsite.
The first day, I and my senior went shopping at the supermarket.
We bought a lot of food, because ultimate circle's members are about 40 people!
After shopping, We joined other members and went to the Ryuyo campsite by taxi and the car.
We would play ultimate at the grass near the campsite, but there were a lot of people.
Therefore, we had to move another place.
We played ultimete about three hours at the baseball ground.
After playing ultimate, we made curry and ate it.
It was very hard for us to make curry for 40 people, but curry was very delicious!
After dinner, we had free time. I talked many friends about various theme.
That night was very fun for me. But I could sleep only 2 hours.

The second day, we woke up and made breakfast .
After breakfast, we played ultimate at the grass near the campsite about 3 hours.
Freshman and sophomore versus senior was very exciting!
About 2 p.m. we dismissed.

This year, there were a lot of difficulties because a lot of people took part in a camp.
But I enjoyed myself very much!
I'm looking forward to next camp!

Thank you for your reading.

No comments: