Sunday, September 27, 2009

Internship



Hi, everyone! I'm Yumika from EDC3. School starts soon. I'm looking forward to seeing you all of you guys!

Today, I'll tell you about my Internship. I worked at HICE for 3 weeks. It was really great experience for me. I learned a lot of new things every single day. It was totally different from university's life. I met many people from all over the world.

I did various kind of things. Mainly we taught Kanji to students from Brazil, Peru and Philippine. They worked really hard. I was so impressed by the students. I thought I have to work harder when I saw the students. While I was working at HICE, I knew the tough situation of non Japanese people in this worse economy.

I'm really glad to be able to learn lots of new things and important things during my internship.

I'll give you advice for 1st year 2nd year student that internship will be a really great opportunity to know lots of new things for your life.

No comments: