Wednesday, September 2, 2009

UK






Hi, everyone I’m Natsuki from EDC3.

I’m staying at Wales, UK because of summer English course.
The weather is not good here. It is rainy almost everyday, and really cold like winter.
This season is the hottest in Japan, so I felt strange.
Anyway, I can enjoy staying here. People are really kind, and food is delicious.
I already spend tow weeks here. I was very surprised about it.
We will visit London this weekend. I’m glad to go there, so I will go shopping and enjoy my trip to London.

4 comments:

kasumi said...

Hi, Natsuki!
It looks so much fun!! Long time no see:-)
How are you going? I envy you....How is the weather in UK? When you come back to Japan, talk a lot your memories in UK;) and Don't forget trip to Yokohama!! Im looking forward to meeting you soon.
Have a nice day!

hitomii said...

Hey, Nakki! Your pictures are really nice:D There are a lot of sunny days in Japan. I'd like to listen to your story. Tell me n Kasumi!;)
Enjoy your UK life!
See ya <3

akane said...

Hi, Natsuki!
Have you returned in Japan yet?
Your pictures looks so fun.
I bacame to want to go abroad!!
School starts soon,so please tell me memories of UK and show me some pictures.
I'm looking forward to talk with you.

natsumi said...

Wow, I really envy you!!

Hi, Natsuki.
Your pictures are really nice:)
I wanna listen to your trip.
So please let me see your beautiful pictures more;)
I'm looking foreward to seeing you at the Yokohama trip:)