Thursday, September 10, 2009

HAPPY FLIGHT!!

Hi, everyone. I'm Kasumi from EDC3. How are you going?

Yesterday I visited to Narita Airport to meet my senior, Yumiko.
She works at ANA as a ground staff of international session, and showed me inside of the airport terminal 1, 2. Yumiko-san was one of the ESS members, a pretty girl, and cheerful. I always find myself feeling excited absolutely when I get to airports. As yesterday, it was really cool as usual.

Unfortunately, it was cloudy yesterday, but I saw some planes reaching and leaving.

She said that one flight needs lots of staffs efforts to fly safely and precisely.


I respect her to do this job because it's very very very tough. For instance, if there is a guest who must be in a plane, but still enjoy shopping, you need to find him/her and rush to the gate. You may see that situation when you have a flight:-)


If you are interested in the airlines take a look at:
http://www.ana.co.jp/asw/index.jsp?type=i
http://www.jal.co.jp/

Have a good day!

1 comment:

hitomii said...

Awesome!! I don't like airplanes, but like airports:-) lol
Yumiko-san has the bag written "う!!" good good :D <3