Friday, September 25, 2009

The last week day of the vacation.

Hi, this is Shiori from EDC1.

Today is the lase week day of the summer holiday.
I went to SUAC to check my score of the 1st semester.
It was good than I've thought of.
I'm very happy about this!!
I'm glad that I have passed EDC and upper English class!!!!
After going to the school, I went to eye doctor to check my sight ant to make my new contact lens.
It was a little shock that my sight has become a bad than I've thought.
May be I need to stop playing video games.
After the eye doctor I went to shopping.
there were many cute clothes which I want to buy!!
It is sad that summer vacation will be soon over but I'm looking forward to see my friends.

I hope all of you has enjoyed your vacation.

Hope to see you in SUAC!!!
xox

No comments: