Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Trip to Tahiti

Hello everyone, this is Shunsuke from EDC 1.
Did you enjoy your summer break a lot?

I traveled to Tahiti and Moorea Island in this summer.
These two islands are a part of French Polynesia.
Where is French Polynesia?
Please check it out yourself. It's situated in the southeast of Hawaii and in the South Pacific.

I have an e-mail friend in that country, and she invited me for about 1 month.
We did a lot of things, for example, sightseeing, snorkeling, swimming, and whale-watching.

It was beyond description !!!
The sea was very beautiful. And my host family was very kind. ....etc...
To stay abroad for about 1 month was for the first time for me.
However, I enjoyed myself because surroundings were really nice.


I learned many things.
Of course, speaking French and English were also important.

I want to see my friend and host family again someday.
Thank you. Bye.

2 comments:

eri said...

Hi! This is Eri from EDC1.

I have never stayed abroad so long, so I'm really interested in your life in Tahiti.

Please tell me about it!
I'm looking forward to listening a story of your travels!
Bye.

kasumi said...

Hi. This is Kasumi from edc1.
Welcome to come back to Japan.
Your pictures are so beautiful!
I want to go to there
Staying abroad is good for learning culture and language.
I am looking forward to talk with you!

See you!