Thursday, September 17, 2009

Osaka trip !!!





Hello every one. I'm Nozomi from EDC1.
I had been to Osaka for 3days to meet my friends since I was a high school student.
Firstday, we went to Universal Stadio Japan !
It was first time for me to visit there.
USJ was not so crowded because it was Monday and most students have already started their schools.I didn't expect USJ but they have a lots of nice attractions !!
Now I really recommend to visit there ! My favorite is Hallywood Dream- the Ride.
If you visit USJ , I want you to ride that !!!
USJ was close early on the day so we went to Izakaya and we were drunk LOL.
We met some Americans in the Izakaya but they went out earlir than us.
I thought I couldn't meet them again.


But when we walked on a street, we met one of the American !!!!
I were really drunk.. but I enjoyed talking with him.











1 comment:

yasuko said...

Hi, Nozomi! How are you??
Your summer vacation looks sooo fan!!! I Know you enjoyed:)

I went to Osaka only once, when I was a junior high school student for school trip. I enjoyed USJ, too!!
Maybe, USJ changes many systems and attractions. so, please tell me new USJ!!