Sunday, September 27, 2009

Yokohama and My friends!!

Hi, everyone. I’m Natsuki from EDC3.
I went to Yokohama about 1 week ago with my seminar’s friends. Kasumi and Hitomi wrote about it. It was really good and lunch was very delicious!! I want to go there again.

Next day, I met my friends. They were same high school and club. One of them lives in Tokyo and other lives in Yamanashi, so I saw them after a long separation. We had a lunch and talked a lot. Then we went Shizuoka airport and saw night view in Kanaya. It was very beautiful and I took some pictures. I had a really good time this summer vacation.

1 comment:

yumika said...

Hi,Natsuki! It looks you had so much fun with your friends.
I went to Nagano this summer. Nagano was really nice place. I want to go to Yokohama. I havent been there for a log time...