Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hi, Everyone!

How have you been?

This is Keiko from EDC1.^^

I belong to Badminton club and it is really fun to play it.

During the summer vacation, I play badminton two days for a week, Tuesday and Friday.

The practice is very hard! We play it from 9 in the morning until 6 in the evening.

I sweat a lot, and I drink water about two liter.

You can watch how we practice in this video.

This was recorded to watch every one's form.

Watching own form is one of the good ways to get better to play it.

Next week, we will have a club camp in Yamanakako.

I will write about it in Blog too.

1 comment:

sachiko said...

Hi, Keiko!
From 9 in the morning until 6 in the evening!! You are very hard!
In my high school, my club and badminton club practice in the same place. So I often watched badminton club activity! It looked hard, but very lively!

Have a great time in Lake Yamanaka!

Sachiko