Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hokkaido

Hi!This is Akane from EDC1.
How is your summer vacation?
I traveled in Hokkaido with my friend last week. We had been to Sapporo, Otaru, Hurano and Asahikawa for three days. First day, we fried from Haneda airport to Sapporo. I haven’t ridden an airplane for a long time, so I was stressed a little. However, I had a good time in an airplane by watching beautiful scenery. Firstly, I went to Otaru. I watched Otaru canal and glass shop. Otaru canal is illuminated at night, so it was very beautiful!! My friend and I took many pictures.


Second day, I visited to Asahiyama zoo and Hurano. Asahiyama zoo is very popular zoo in Japan, so many tourists came there. We watched almost animals. I thought seals and lesser pandas were cute! But, my most favorite animal is “kapibara”. They move very little, but their expression was so funny!!

Last day, we went to Hokkaido University and then bought souvenirs from Hokkaido. I was very surprised extent of Hokkaido University. It was about thirty-eight times as large as Tokyo Dome!!!

I enjoyed Hokkaido travel very much!! Hokkaido is so large, so I want to go to Hokkaido again!

4 comments:

natsumi said...

Hey, Akane how are you doing?
How cute the KAPIPARA is :)
Did you go to volley ball club in the summer vacation?
I did not see you for a long time.
Anyway I look forward to seeing you next term.

sachiko said...

Hi, Akane!
Your Hokkaido trip is nice!
First picture posted on blog is very beautiful. I like it! You took nice picture! You are good at taking pictures!

Sachiko

asae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
asae said...

Hi Akane!

I went to Hokkaido too last month, and I also went to Asahiyama zoo.
Unfortunetely, I could not see most of animals because there were so many people.
I want to go there again.
Your trip sounds so nice!

Asae