Thursday, September 24, 2009

okayama2



Hi, everyone. I'm Kasumi from EDC1.
Yesterday, I want to Kurasiki with my friend. Kurasiki city is near the Okayama city, it took thirty minute by train. In Kurasiki city, there is old Japanese traditional house.
I went Bikan area this picture.



There is small river in there and people can take small boat. The landscape made us clam and relax. I also ate kibidango in there.
Next I went to museum. The museum has many painting, there is many pictures written by very famous artist for example Edvard Munch and Pablo Ruiz Picasso.
It is the first time to watch such as famous picture I was so surprised.
I like kurasiki!

1 comment:

sachiko said...

Hi, Kasumi!
You had a good time in Okayama!
I didn't know about Okayama too much.
But, I knew Okayama is nice place from your blog!
I want to go to Okayama!

I'm looking forward to seeing you next week! See you!

Sachiko