Sunday, September 6, 2009

Kyoto and Osaka


Hey, you guys. How have you been? I wish we had more time as summer vacation:(

I went to Kyoto and Osaka with Natsumi for 3 days. Of course, we used 'Seishun 18 ticket.' If you don't know about 'Seishun 18 ticket,' check 'EDC Podcast - episode 39!' Yumika will let you know about it ;) haha It took about 4 hours to go to Kyoto Station with loval and rapid trains.

We ate many kinds of Nama-yatsuhashi by free. In Kiyomizu-zaka, there are many shops and they let people try to eat Nama-yatsuhashi. We enjoyed them:D In addition, Kiyomizudera was really great! We took some pictures ab it. We tried omikuji( paper fortune), but they weren't good:( Many junior high kids came to Kyoto as school trip. In fact, school trip is usually held on spring, however, swine flu was going around this spring. That's why many junior high kids went Kyoto as same time as us.

On the second and third days, we went to Osaka. There are many people as Kyoto. We were surprised to urban station. lol We ate takoyaki and okonomiyaki. They were very very nice!! I wanna eat them again! We enjoyed going shopping. There are many cheap goods, for example, clothes and snacks. I hope some drug stores are open in Hamamatsu.

I felt these 3 days were really short. I wanna go Kyoto and Osaka again :D <3

1 comment:

natsumi said...

Hey, how are you doing?
It was really beautiful trip!!
I really appreciated your comming.
Next trip, we can go Hiroshima and NZ:)
I am really lookng forward to the trip;)
And happy b-day:):)
have a nice day!