Friday, September 25, 2009

Yamame Daira

Hi!!
This is Asae from EDC1.



This summer, I challenged fishing!!
This was first time for me to go fishing.
I went to Yamame Daira in Shimada-city with my friends.

There were some pond, and many fish(Yamame:brook krout) were in them.

Many children and their family were enjoying fishing!!!


At first, I was confused because I didn't know what I do, and fish and bait(earthworm) were grotesque for me.
Guradually, I could be accustomed to do fishing.
In the end, we fished 21 fishes!wow
Aftter that, of course we cooked fresh fish, griled fish with salt.


It was so delicious!!

I really enjoyed and I reconfirmed that I love nature, outdoor so much!!

I wanna go there again.

I recommend you to go to Yamame Daira and fiching:)

Thank you for your reading.

2 comments:

sayakai said...

Hi! This is Sayaka.

I want to try fishing!
So I want to go Yamame Daira some day.

It is wonderful that you fished 21 fishes!
I wanted to eat them.

yuka said...

Hi, Asae^^

I live in Shimada, you know?
I have been to YAMAME-DAIRA with my family when I was a child.

Nice experience★

yuka