Monday, September 28, 2009

“The Return of Sherlock Holmes”


Hi! Everyone! This is Mao from EDC1



This time, I would like to introduce you about “The Return of Sherlock Holmes”
This book has four stories ‘A Note from Dr Watson’, ‘The Six Napoleons’, ‘The Norwood Builder’ and ‘The Golden Glasses’.

I like detective story so I like Conan Doyle but I like Agatha Christie than him. Most interesting novels are ‘Murder on the Orient Express’and ‘The A.B.C.Murders’ Do you know those novels? Those are very famous novels. ‘The A.B.C.Murders’ is used Japanese famous comic ‘Detective Conan’.



Let’s get back to the subject.
“The Return of Sherlock Holmes” is written Dr Watson’s eyes. Sherlock Homes has a very clever mind and he sometimes says black joke. His smooth talk hound criminal. This scene is my favorite scene.
My favorite story is ‘The Norwood Builder’. In the story, Sherlock Homes notices that no matter what little things. Thanks to his eyes, this case was arrived an unexpected result. I want to tell you about story and result but if I write result, you think this book is dull.

Please read this book!! Thank you.

No comments: