Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My home town, Kanazawa city



Long time no talk and see everyone! How's it going? I'm Yasuko from EDC1. Summer vacation will come over only two weeks...I'm so sad...
At the bigining of September , I went back my home town Kanazawa city in Ishikawa. In this time, I stayed only 5days, so very short stay...
However, I enjoyed to talk, go shopping with my family and so on.

Do you know Kanazawa? Kanazawa is very beautiful city and good for sight seen. Kenroku-en, Higashi-chayagai and 21 century museum are so famous. I went to there many times.

If you interested in Kanazawa, please come!! I recomend there
Thank you for your reading!




3 comments:

moe said...

Hello, Yasuko!!

It' beautiful !!
I have never been to Kanazawa city, so I will go to there this summer vacation!

hitomii said...

Hi, Yasuko.

What beautiful pics!! I wanna visit Kanazawa if it doesn't take loooong time to go there from Hamamatsu:P

kasumi said...

Hi. Yasuko! This is Kasumi from edc1.
Thank you comments my blog!!
I have been to Kanazawa, it is so beautiful place!
However I don’t know about Kanazawa very much,
Could you tell me about Kanazawa?

I am looking forward to seeing you!