Sunday, September 27, 2009

Nintendo DS

Hello, this is Shunsuke from EDC1.

I like to play games.
Nintendo DS in particular is my favorite because we can bring it easily and play anywhere we want.

This summer vacation, I played two games.
One was Dragon Quest Ⅴ. This is the most popular version among many Dragon Quest series because only this version has the system of a wedding anniversary. And we have to choose one of brides among three girls. It is very difficult to choose one considering of human sympathy. That's why many people feel good of this game.

Second was Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days.
This game also have some series on Play Station 2, Play Station Portable, and Nintendo DS...etc

My friend in Tahiti wants to play this game, but this one is only Japanese version. So, people who don't understand Japanese can't play DS version.I was very surprised to hear that because there are some foreign language versions of this series.

In this summer, the new version of Dragon Quest series was sold in Japan.
It's Dragon Quest Ⅸ. I haven't bought this one yet, so I want to buy it and to play as soon as possible. However, second semester will begin soon, so I don't have enough time to play any games. That's too bad.

Anyway, I want to play some games when I have free time to do so.

Thank you for reading.

3 comments:

moe said...

Hi, this is moe from edc1.

You are hard gamer!!
I have Nintendo DS, but I don't play recently.

Please tell me you recommend game cassette.



See you soon!!

miho said...

Hi,Shunsuke.
I'm Miho from EDC1.

I like to play game too.
I have Dragon QuestⅤthe version of Super famicon. I think that this is the best too. I always choose "Bianka". I want to play this game a long separation.

eri said...

Hi, this is Eri from EDC1.

You really like games, but I have few information about games.
You know, I don't even know how to get pocket monsters!

Take care of playing games too much!

See you tomorrow!