Friday, September 25, 2009

In Italy




Hello everyone. I’m Miharu from EDC3.
In this summer vacation, I went to Italy with seminar’s people. We went to Roma, Firenze, Venice and Milano. In Roma, we stayed in Takada teacher’s house. Mr. Takada’s wife is so kind and powerful. They always care about us. We went many churches and saw pictures. We spend really good time in Roma.
In Firenze, we stay in “Piccolo”. In there, we could use kitchen so we tried to make Italian foods. Firenze is city and Firenze’s people are so kind. People talk to us to use English. Roma’s people use Italian so I surprised about it because Roma is most famous tourist attraction.
In Venice, there are many narrow roads. Transport is boat so taxi and police are also use only boats. It is interesting point of this town. This town is so beautiful. There are many venetian glass.
In Milano, we stayed only a day so we couldn’t see the town very much. However we saw “the last supper”. I was really touched by the picture.
This trip was really good experience for me.


3 comments:

kasumi said...

Hi minaru!
It looks beautiful!! How long did you stay there? Did you travel around the city? I think you had spent your vacations in abroad many times. How great!
See you soon;)

hitomii said...

Hi, Miha! What a beautiful pic!! I wish I could have been Italy with you guys. haha Let me show other pictures;)

yumika said...

Hi, Miharu! wow! Italy! you're so rich! I want to go there. did you eat pasta? pizza? talk to me more about Italy at school! see you soon:)