Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Seeing again!

Hi, everyone!
This is Keiko from EDC1.
Are you enjoying summer vacation?
I cannot believe that one month has gone by since summer vacation began!
Time past so fast. ;_;
Anyway, I have kind of busy days and I enjoy it much. ^^
Two days ago, my friends who are from Findlay came to Hamamatsu to meet SUAC students who have studied in Findlay.
They study Japanese at universities (I forgot the names) in Okayama and Chiba for a year.
I had a little strange feeling that they are in Hamamatsu because we were seeing each other in Findlay before. Anyway, I was really glad to see them again!
We went to have lunch at Japanese restaurant and then we visited to our university.
We walked around our university and they said our university is very small but they seemed to like our roof.
After that, we went to play bowling!
I haven't played it for a long time so I couldn't play it very well but I had a lot of fun!!

We enjoyed playing two games and after that we went to Izakaya!
We talked many things, took pictures and drank a lot! ^^

I had really good time with them and I hope we can see each other again soon!
Seasons may change but our friendship never will ^^!


No comments: