Saturday, September 26, 2009

Hamamatsu International Mosaiculture 2009

Hi everyone! This is Keiko from EDC1.

How are you going today?

Last week, I went to Hamamatsu international mosaiculture as a volunteer.

It was first experience for me to work as a volunteer.

I worked at the entrance and I handed pamphlets people who visited mosiculture.

The work was not very hard but sometimes groups of tourists came at the same time so I should have handed so fast!

People who worked with were all elderly so it was good to have a chance to talk with elderly people.

When I took a break, I could walk around and see some pretty works.

There were some works exhibited from other countries like Canada, Korea and China.

They were very pretty looking and I liked them.
I was lucky to see them for free! ;)

I worked for seven hours in the outside so I was tired but I enjoyed working as a volunteer and it was very good experience.

No comments: