Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Training camp in Yamanaka lake 1




Hi everyone! How are you going?

This is Keiko from EDC1.

Summer vacation is almost getting end and I'm really sad... ;_;

We SUAC badminton club had a training camp in Yamanaka lake last week.

We went there by bus and it took about three hours. It was not so long.

The camp was three days and two nights.

In the first two days, we played badminton.

We played it after lunch until 5 pm in the first day, and from 9 am to 5pm in the second day.
The training menu was not so hard.

Also, we did a team competition in the second day.

I played three doubles and three singles.

That was really fun and my team won the victory!
I enjoyed it a lot and I was really happy to win that!

At nights, we ate and drunk a lot. ^^

We played card game "Daihugou" too. We played it so many times.

I will write about the third day in the next post!

No comments: