Sunday, September 20, 2009

My sister's birthday

Hi, everyone!
This is Sachiko from EDC1.

September 15th is my sister's birthday! So I celebrated her 16th birthday with my family yesterday. We had dinner at restaurant. I and my mother ate pasta. My sister and my father ate hamburg steak. They were very delicious!

Mostly we hold my family's birthday party at our home. But this time we went to the restaurant because my sister wanted to eat "parfait"! She ate strawberry parfait. She looked very happy! Also, I ate custard pudding parfait. It was very delicous!!



After that, I and my mother gave my sister birthday present. She was very pleased! So I was very happy!!


1 comment:

kasumi said...

Hi. Sachiko! This is Kasumi from edc1.
Your family’s relationship is so good!
I also have a sister I want to celebrate her like you!
Thank you comments my blog. ;-)