Sunday, September 27, 2009

Izu






Hi,again! I'm Yumika from EDC. I want more summer vacation, but it is not so hot these days. Autumn is coming soon! Already came? Anyway, let's enjoy a few left day.

I'll show you the pictures of Izu. I went to Izu for my zemi trip. It was so much fun. We stayed a hotel(ryokan) which is in front of the sea. The sea was really beautiful. You can see the picture. Right? It's so beautiful.
At dinner time, We ate lot's of sashimi and delicious foods. I was sooooo happy:D
After dinner, We did fire works. I could see a lot of stars in the night sky.
Next morning, We had a hirose sensei's class. After that, we headed to the station.
Izu's air is fresh and clean. Izu has really nice place, so If you have time, Please go to Izu.
I had a great time with my friends at Izu.
see you guys soon at school!

1 comment:

miharu said...

Hello Yumika.
I have never been to Izu. it looks very good place. there are nice views.
Thank you for your post with beautiful pictures.