Sunday, September 27, 2009

My circle trip


Hi! This is Sayakay from EDC1.

I went to the seaside with my soccer circle friends.

First, I practiced soccer. It was fine day and there were no cloud. Therefore it was comfortable to play soccer. To warm up, I climbed the hill. I saw the ocean from the top of the hill. The view was wonderful!

Second, I had a barbecue and play a sparkler. It was so special because it was after practicing soccer and I had it with my precious friends.

Finally, I talked with everyone all night long and stayed up late.

By the way, next morning, a rainbow appeared.

This trip become the memory I never forget.

I had a good time.

See you next semester.

1 comment:

asae said...

Hi Sayaka.
I had soooo nice time in there.
Thank you for your planing:)
See you soon in circle.

Asae