Saturday, September 26, 2009

USJ

Hello everyone. This is Yuka from EDC 1.
I went to UNIVERSAL STUDIOS JAPAN with my friend. Although a bus tour was cheaper, we took the Shinkansen. Because I like the Shinkansen.^^ It was very comfortable and fast.

USJ was crowded than I thought, but we rode almost all attraction. Especially, we enjoyed SPIDER-MAN-THE RIDE two times! We could rode smoothly during the night parade.
My recommended points of USJ is wonderful musical. If you have a 1 day passport, you could see the fantastic musical or live for free. I want want want to go again!!!

3 comments:

moe said...

Hello, Yuka!!

how do you enjoy this summer vacation?

I went to USJ this spring, but I hate roller coaster.
Next time, I want to go TDL&TDS with you!!

miho said...

Hi,Yuka.
I'm Miho from EDC1.

I also went to USJ in this summer vacation. There were a lot of people. So I couldn't ride on only 3 attractions. I envy you for being able to ride on many attractions.

shizuka said...

Hi, Yuka!
You seemed to enjoy many attractions, it's good!
I have never been to USJ, so I want to visit someday.
I'm interested in musical very much.
Please tell me more about it when school starts!