Thursday, February 18, 2010

USJ


Hi, everyone. I am Yuka from EDC. Do you enjoy spring vacation? I heard some students go abroad in this breaking. I am looking forward to knowing your nice trip on EDC blog.

Yesterday, I went to Osaka to visit Universal Studios Japan again. I have been to USJ last September and I post USJ article on this blog. You know I am loving USJ! This time was pretty good for trip because ticket was inexpensive. Fortunately, it was not so crowded and cold.

My favorite character is Spider-man. He is cool cool cool!! This Ride is fantastic! I rode it first and last. I did not wait for riding because we ran at the open. I felt like marathon race...

Now, I am thinking of next USJ trip plan...★
Thank you for reading.

3 comments:

Thomas Pals said...

Yuka - It looks like you had a good time at USJ. I think you are smart to go on a cold day when it is not so crowded.

nozomi said...

I went to USJ last summer :)
I love spider man ,too.

You will be busy next spring break, so you have to go to many place and have fun a lot this spring break !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moe said...

Hello, Yuka!!

How was your vacation??
I went to USJ last spring:D

I want to listen about your experience in vacation♪♪

See you soon!!